Symptoms and PPE:
• Sentara athletic trainers will be available on site to assist with injuries and COVID-19 related questions. They will not administer temperature checks or screen each individual entering the facility.
• Any player, coach, or parent that has a temperature more than 100.4 degrees, feel sick, and/or have been knowingly exposed to COVID-19, we ask that you please do not visit HRSC until you are healthy.
• Any player, coach, or parent exhibiting signs or symptoms of COVID-19 may be asked to leave the facility by the athletic trainer.
• Masks are not required to be worn by patrons at the facility.
Limitations on Gatherings:
• We will allow 250 people per soccer field. This includes the coach and participants. We ask that spectators do not crowd near the fields.
• Anyone not participating on the field may walk around the facility (keeping 6 ft apart) or sit at our socially distanced picnic tables and Adirondack chairs.
• Please keep social distance while entering and exiting the facility.
Cleaning and Sanitizing:
• Please practice social distancing while in the restrooms and use soap and water to sanitize your hands. Bathrooms will be sanitized regularly. Bathroom doors will be propped open.
• Hand sanitizing stations will be located at the two front pavilions and near the front and back bathrooms.
• Please adhere to all COVID related signs posted around the complex.
• Drinking fountains will not be in use. Please bring your own water bottle and do not share with anyone else.
• Concession stands will not be open.
• Our playground will not be accessible until City of Virginia Beach playgrounds are re-opened.
• Picnic tables have been spaced 6 feet apart and will be sanitized regularly.
• Our HRSC Staff will be wearing masks and gloves during the phased re-opening.
• All benches will be removed.
- Ten feet of physical distancing should be maintained between all coaches, participants and spectators, where practicable.*
*Per Virginia Governors Office, matches are permitted during Phase 3