Hampton Roads Soccer Complex Facility Team Member – NEW!
The Hampton Roads Soccer Complex, located in Virginia Beach is looking for a part-time grounds crew team member. We are in need of a motivated individual to work tournaments, team training, and general league play at the complex. The selected individual will earn between $10 – $12/hour. Average schedule of 7am-7pm (full/partial shifts available) and/or week day coverage from 4pm-10pm.
- Trash collection and disposal in proper containers
- Clean and maintain bathrooms before, during, and after activities
- Set-up field equipment such as corner flags, goals, etc.
- Direct patrons where to park
- Open up and/or close facility
- Assist tournament directors/event staff as needed
- Perform any other tasks needed to help facilitate activities at the complex
Qualifications and skills required
- Ability to work alone safely
- Experience working at a sports facility (preferred)
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs
- Great attention to detail and self-pride in your work
- Ability to effectively communicate with supervisors
- Maintain professionalism when dealing with vendors, tournament staff, and patrons
- Must be able to work a minimum of 4 weekend days (Saturday or Sunday) a month
- Must have a driver’s license and reliable transportation
- Must be able to pass a background check
Interested candidates please email your resume Travis Ansell at Travis@soccercomplex.org