Skip to content
The Hampton Roads Soccer Complex has developed these rules to keep our facility safe and clean for all visitors.
- Field Use and Cancellations:
- Reservations are required for field use.
- No moving or climbing on goals.
- HRSC has the right to cancel or delay any event or match, in whole or part, if field or weather conditions threaten the safety of visitors and/or maintenance to the facility.
- Parking and vehicles:
- No parking in reserved spaces without valid permit on display.
- No parking allowed along the street, around the center circle curb, over any curbs, up
on medians or berms, within white- or yellow-lined areas and curbs, or in grass. Ticketing and towing strictly enforced in all parking lots.
- No drop offs or pick ups in traffic circle.
- No motorized vehicles allowed on complex pathways or fields except for emergency, maintenance or event operations.
- Cleanliness, Food and Animals:
- NO SMOKING, VAPING, ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGES or DRUGS.
- No animals or pets allowed.
- No open fires, grilling or other cooking allowed.
- No littering. Please utilize recycling containers.
- No solicitations, flyers or selling is permitted on the complex grounds or parking lots without written approval of HRSC.
- No unauthorized banners or promotional materials may be displayed on the grounds except for team banners during their matches.
- Removal of visitors:
- HRSC staff and officials have the right to require the removal of any individual (player, coach or spectator) from the complex that violates any of the posted regulations or who poses a threat to others due to violent or unruly behavior.